We handle it!
Design for Print Production
At Context we aim to provide a excellent service in providing our customers with the tools needed to produce excellent looking printed material.
Context offer advise and a design service which includes:
– Layout of pages
– Graphics and illustrations
Context has the printing knowledge and experience which leads to outstanding results in the final printed design. We pride ourselves on the attention to detail and the creative skills required to produce a finished, high quality, printed book.
See examples here of final published books at ContextBookshop.com.
Long run or short run printing?
Long Run Printing
We offer solutions and advice for keeping your printing costs down. Long Run Printing is an example of this. This method of printing means printing a book in high volumes to ensure that the cost of each book is as low as possible for your publishing project.
The Benefits of Long Run Printing for Authors:
- Better value for money per book unit will be lower.
- A large variety of paper will be available.
- A large variety of binding options is available.
- Printing a colour book the price will be reduced.
- A large variety of cover materials will be available.
The Benefits of Short Run Printing / Print on Demand
- If the author is looking for a few books to be printed
- Reduce production time with a fast turn around
- Short runs are beneficial if you are wanting to update the books content more frequently.
- Less storage space needed
Our bind use the latest techniques to meet the needs and quantities of todays market. From 1-20,000 we can meet the demand and quality.
Perfect binding is the most common option and we use the best adhesives for the strongest binding. Options range from sewn setions to case bound covers.
Dedicated fulfillment service
At Context we want you to let us take the hassle out of book fulfillment!
We offer a global service, which starts with the order processing, and sees your books all the way through to design, production, packing and dispatch.